Strong cloud services revenues and good demand despite delivery delays
October - December 2021
- Revenues decreased by 4 percent to SEK 942 (982) million.
- Adjusted EBITA decreased by 14 percent and amounted to SEK 56.9 (66.4) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 6.0 (6.8) percent. Items affecting comparability in the fourth quarter amounted to SEK –5.8 (–2.8) million attributable to acquisition related costs.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 37.4 (50.8) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 31.0 (40.1) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 1.12 (1.43).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 177 (142) million were contracted, an increase by 25 percent.
- Recurring revenues (revenues from cloud and support services) amounted to SEK 327 (289) million, corresponding to annualized rate of SEK 1,307 (1,157) million.
- During the quarter the acquisition of ahd in Germany was completed which strengthens Proact's offering in cloud services.
January - December 2021
- Revenues decreased by 3 percent to SEK 3,525 (3,633) million.
- Adjusted EBITA decreased by 7 percent and amounted to SEK 204.4 (219.4) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 5.8 (6.0) percent. Items affecting comparability during 2021 amounted to SEK –6.9 (–2.8) million attributable to acquisition related costs.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 151.9 (167.7) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 117.2 (132.3) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 4.27 (4.80).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 402 (331) million were contracted, an increase by 22 percent.
- Recurring revenues (revenues from cloud and support services) amounted to SEK 1,194 (1,160) million,
- The Board of Directors proposes that the Annual General Meeting resolves on a dividend of SEK 4.50 (4.50) per share.
Analysts conference (online)
Analysts are invited to a presentation of the quarterly report via an online conference today Thursday 10 February 2022 at 10:00-11:00 CET.
Dial-in number: +46 8 505 323 36 Sweden, Stockholm (Toll)
Conference ID: 948 672 378#
This disclosure contains information that Proact IT Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014) and the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 10-02-2022 08:00 CET.
For further information, please contact:
Proact is Europe’s leading specialist in data and information management with focus on cloud services and data centre solutions. We help our customers to store, connect, protect, secure and drive value through their data whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed thousands of successful projects around the world, have more than 4,000 customers and currently manage hundreds of petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 1,000 people in 15 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT). For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu