Customer orientation and team spirit are not just buzzwords for you? If you are also good in business and communication, then we are looking for you!
A job with impact
- Active support of the assigned account managers and their customers
- Independent creation, calculation and active follow-up of offers up to the order
- Independent support and development of customers in cooperation with our account managers
- Qualifying and processing customer inquiries
- Filling of sales manufacturer certifications
- Cross-departmental and cross-country collaboration
Your talent to success
- Sales experience in the system house environment, or distribution, e.g. internal sales
- Completed business education or comparable qualification (e.g. office management, wholesale or foreign trade)
- Basic knowledge of the IT infrastructure products we offer
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Independent and customer-oriented action
- Language skills: German spoken and written, English basic
- Experience with Salesforce desirable
The place of work is your home. Our office locations are in Prague and Ostrava.
THE POWER OF TOGETHER
„Do what you are passionate about and respect everyone for who he is!”
Make provisions together: pension scheme contribution, occupational disability insurance
Onboarding 4.0: We tailor the onboarding to your entry level and your needs, provide 360-degree feedback and define a development plan at the start
Working hours: flexitime, can be mapped individually according to your phase of life
Family First! We support a true work-life balance
Would you like to be part of our great #teamproact? Then apply now with just a few clicks! Apply now!